Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGermanyOberliga - NiedersachsenHeeslinger SC - Eintracht Celle
Germany. Oberliga - Niedersachsen. Niedersachsen - 18

Heeslinger SC vs Eintracht Celle prediction, betting tips and odds

22.09 Wednesday

19:30 CET

Waldstadion

Heeslinger SC
Draw
Eintracht Celle

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
W
W
L
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Heeslinger SC75201217
10Eintracht Celle8116-104

Performance last matches

5

played

5

home

away

total

11 : 7

goals

15 : 12

2.2 : 1.4

goals avg

3.0 : 2.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Heeslinger SC

06.09.2020

2-2

Eintracht Celle

Heeslinger SC vs Eintracht Celle prediction summary

Heeslinger SC meets Eintracht Celle in a match of a Niedersachsen - 18 round in Germany Oberliga - Niedersachsen on 22.09 Wednesday at 19:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Heeslinger SC or draws and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Heeslinger SC team to score and less than 4.5 for Eintracht Celle. Heeslinger SC chances to win are 45%. Eintracht Celle chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Heeslinger SC scored 11 against 7 in 5 last matches whereas Eintracht Celle scored 15 against 12 in its 5 last games. Heeslinger SC scored 2.2 against 1.4 in 5 last matches whereas Eintracht Celle scored 3.0 against 2.4 in its 5 last games.


Teams Heeslinger SC and Eintracht Celle have played 2 matches so far. Heeslinger SC won 0 matches in total while Eintracht Celle won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Heeslinger SC scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Heeslinger SC won 0. Heeslinger SC won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Eintracht Celle scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Eintracht Celle won 0. Eintracht Celle won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Heeslinger SC vs Eintracht Celle with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Oberliga - Niedersachsen