Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNetherlandsU21 Divisie 1Heerenveen U21 - Twente / Heracles U21
Netherlands. U21 Divisie 1. Fall Season - 7

Heerenveen U21 vs Twente / Heracles U21 prediction, betting tips and odds

23.10 Saturday

14:30 CET

Sportpark Skoatterwâld

Heerenveen U21
Draw
Twente / Heracles U21

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

5

played

6

home

away

total

7 : 9

goals

8 : 10

1.4 : 1.8

goals avg

1.3 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Heerenveen U21

05.09.2020

1-1

Twente / Heracles U21

Heerenveen U21 vs Twente / Heracles U21 prediction summary

Heerenveen U21 meets Twente / Heracles U21 in a match of a Fall Season - 7 round in Netherlands U21 Divisie 1 on 23.10 Saturday at 14:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Heerenveen U21 or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Heerenveen U21 team to score and less than 1.5 for Twente / Heracles U21. Heerenveen U21 chances to win are 45%. Twente / Heracles U21 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Heerenveen U21 scored 7 against 9 in 5 last matches whereas Twente / Heracles U21 scored 8 against 10 in its 6 last games. Heerenveen U21 scored 1.4 against 1.8 in 5 last matches whereas Twente / Heracles U21 scored 1.3 against 1.7 in its 6 last games.


Teams Heerenveen U21 and Twente / Heracles U21 have played 2 matches so far. Heerenveen U21 won 0 matches in total while Twente / Heracles U21 won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Heerenveen U21 scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Heerenveen U21 won 0. Heerenveen U21 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Twente / Heracles U21 scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Twente / Heracles U21 won 0. Twente / Heracles U21 won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Heerenveen U21 vs Twente / Heracles U21 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in U21 Divisie 1