Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Somalia. Somali Premier League. Regular Season - 6

Heegan vs Sahafi prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Cancelled: ()

27.08 Saturday

02:00 CET

Stadium

Heegan
Draw
Sahafi

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
2Heegan430159
7Sahafi411204

Performance last matches

3

played

4

home

away

total

5 : 4

goals

3 : 5

1.7 : 1.3

goals avg

0.8 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Heegan vs Sahafi prediction summary

Heegan meets Sahafi in a match of a Regular Season - 6 round in Somalia Somali Premier League on 27.08 Saturday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Heegan or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Heegan team to score and less than 1.5 for Sahafi. Heegan chances to win are 45%. Sahafi chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Heegan scored 5 against 4 in 3 last matches whereas Sahafi scored 3 against 5 in its 4 last games. Heegan scored 1.7 against 1.3 in 3 last matches whereas Sahafi scored 0.8 against 1.3 in its 4 last games.


Teams Heegan and Sahafi have played 0 matches so far. Heegan won 0 matches in total while Sahafi won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Heegan scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Heegan won 0. Heegan won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Sahafi scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Sahafi won 0. Sahafi won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Heegan vs Sahafi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Somali Premier League