Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comCzech-Republic4. liga - Divizie DHavlíčkův Brod - Břeclav
Czech-Republic. 4. liga - Divizie D. Division D - 14

Havlíčkův Brod vs Břeclav prediction, betting tips and odds

19.03 Sunday

15:00 CET

Stadion Na Losích

Havlíčkův Brod
Draw
Břeclav

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
D
D
L
W
L
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Břeclav13706-221
12Havlíčkův Brod13157-148

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

8 : 22

goals

17 : 19

0.6 : 1.7

goals avg

1.3 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Břeclav

06.08.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Havlíčkův Brod

Břeclav

09.04.2022

2-0

(2-0)

Havlíčkův Brod

Havlíčkův Brod

21.08.2021

3-1

Břeclav

Havlíčkův Brod

29.08.2020

3-0

Břeclav

Havlíčkův Brod

28.09.2019

4-3

Břeclav

Havlíčkův Brod vs Břeclav prediction summary

Havlíčkův Brod meets Břeclav in a match of a Division D - 14 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie D on 19.03 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Břeclav and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Havlíčkův Brod team to score and less than 2.5 for Břeclav. Havlíčkův Brod chances to win are 10%. Břeclav chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Havlíčkův Brod scored 8 against 22 in 13 last matches whereas Břeclav scored 17 against 19 in its 13 last games. Havlíčkův Brod scored 0.6 against 1.7 in 13 last matches whereas Břeclav scored 1.3 against 1.5 in its 13 last games.


Teams Havlíčkův Brod and Břeclav have played 7 matches so far. Havlíčkův Brod won 3 matches in total while Břeclav won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.43 goals per Match and 17 in total.


Havlíčkův Brod scored 10 in total and 1.43 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Havlíčkův Brod won 3. Havlíčkův Brod won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Břeclav scored 7 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Břeclav won 2. Břeclav won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Havlíčkův Brod vs Břeclav with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 4. liga - Divizie D