Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Wales. League Cup. 3rd Round

Haverfordwest County AFC vs Undy Athletic prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 5-0 (2-0)

21.09 Tuesday

20:45 CET

New Bridge Meadow Stadium

Haverfordwest County AFC
Draw
Undy Athletic

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

3 : 0

goals

1 : 1

3.0 : 0.0

goals avg

1.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Undy Athletic

07.09.2019

1-0

Haverfordwest County AFC

Haverfordwest County AFC

05.11.2016

3-2

Undy Athletic

Haverfordwest County AFC vs Undy Athletic prediction summary

Haverfordwest County AFC meets Undy Athletic in a match of a 3rd Round round in Wales League Cup on 21.09 Tuesday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Haverfordwest County AFC and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Haverfordwest County AFC team to score and less than 1.5 for Undy Athletic. Haverfordwest County AFC chances to win are 45%. Undy Athletic chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Haverfordwest County AFC scored 3 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Undy Athletic scored 1 against 1 in its 1 last games. Haverfordwest County AFC scored 3.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Undy Athletic scored 1.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Haverfordwest County AFC and Undy Athletic have played 5 matches so far. Haverfordwest County AFC won 1 matches in total while Undy Athletic won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.20 goals per Match and 6 in total.


Haverfordwest County AFC scored 3 in total and 0.60 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Haverfordwest County AFC won 1. Haverfordwest County AFC won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Undy Athletic scored 3 in total and 0.60 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Undy Athletic won 1. Undy Athletic won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Haverfordwest County AFC vs Undy Athletic with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in League Cup