Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Norway. Eliteserien. Regular Season - 11

Haugesund vs Viking prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 4-2 (1-2)

25.06 Saturday

16:00 CET

Haugesund Sparebank Arena

Haugesund
Draw
Viking

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
D
L
W
L
L
D
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Viking12633921
14Haugesund11236-69

Performance last matches

11

played

12

home

away

total

16 : 22

goals

22 : 13

1.5 : 2.0

goals avg

1.8 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Viking

30.04.2022

5-1

(2-1)

Haugesund

Viking

27.03.2022

1-0

Haugesund

Viking

20.11.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Haugesund

Haugesund

30.05.2021

4-2

(1-1)

Viking

Viking

02.05.2021

4-0

Haugesund

Viking

27.10.2020

0-1

(0-1)

Haugesund

Haugesund

18.07.2020

0-2

(0-1)

Viking

Haugesund

10.06.2020

1-1

Viking

Haugesund

08.12.2019

0-1

(0-0)

Viking

Haugesund

09.11.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Viking

Viking

05.07.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Haugesund

Haugesund

23.09.2017

2-1

(0-1)

Viking

Viking

25.06.2017

1-1

(1-0)

Haugesund

Haugesund

16.07.2016

4-1

(1-1)

Viking

Viking

01.05.2016

3-2

(1-1)

Haugesund

Haugesund vs Viking prediction summary

Haugesund meets Viking in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in Norway Eliteserien on 25.06 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Viking and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Haugesund team to score and less than 3.5 for Viking. Haugesund chances to win are 10%. Viking chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Haugesund scored 16 against 22 in 11 last matches whereas Viking scored 22 against 13 in its 12 last games. Haugesund scored 1.5 against 2.0 in 11 last matches whereas Viking scored 1.8 against 1.1 in its 12 last games.


Teams Haugesund and Viking have played 18 matches so far. Haugesund won 5 matches in total while Viking won 6 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.28 goals per Match and 41 in total.


Haugesund scored 18 in total and 1.00 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Haugesund won 4. Haugesund won 1 matches out of 8 played away.


Viking scored 23 in total and 1.28 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Viking won 4. Viking won 2 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Haugesund vs Viking with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Eliteserien