Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

USA. USL Championship. Regular Season - 34

Hartford Athletic vs Real Monarchs prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-0 (1-0)

16.09 Thursday

01:00 CET

Dillon Stadium

Hartford Athletic
Draw
Real Monarchs

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
6Hartford Athletic228311-227
7Real Monarchs224414-1816

Performance last matches

22

played

22

home

away

total

34 : 36

goals

20 : 38

1.5 : 1.6

goals avg

0.9 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Hartford Athletic vs Real Monarchs prediction summary

Hartford Athletic meets Real Monarchs in a match of a Regular Season - 34 round in USA USL Championship on 16.09 Thursday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Real Monarchs and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Hartford Athletic team to score and less than 1.5 for Real Monarchs. Hartford Athletic chances to win are 10%. Real Monarchs chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hartford Athletic scored 34 against 36 in 22 last matches whereas Real Monarchs scored 20 against 38 in its 22 last games. Hartford Athletic scored 1.5 against 1.6 in 22 last matches whereas Real Monarchs scored 0.9 against 1.7 in its 22 last games.


Teams Hartford Athletic and Real Monarchs have played 0 matches so far. Hartford Athletic won 0 matches in total while Real Monarchs won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Hartford Athletic scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Hartford Athletic won 0. Hartford Athletic won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Real Monarchs scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Real Monarchs won 0. Real Monarchs won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hartford Athletic vs Real Monarchs with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in USL Championship