Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

England. Non League Premier - Southern. Southern South - 9

Harrow Borough vs Hayes & Yeading United prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Postponed: ()

30.11 Tuesday

20:45 CET

Earlsmead Stadium

Harrow Borough
Draw
Hayes & Yeading United

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
W
W
L
W
D
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Hayes & Yeading United1411212635
6Harrow Borough161006730

Performance last matches

16

played

14

home

away

total

27 : 20

goals

37 : 11

1.7 : 1.3

goals avg

2.6 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Harrow Borough

11.01.2020

3-2

Hayes & Yeading United

Hayes & Yeading United

13.08.2019

2-3

Harrow Borough

Harrow Borough vs Hayes & Yeading United prediction summary

Harrow Borough meets Hayes & Yeading United in a match of a Southern South - 9 round in England Non League Premier - Southern on 30.11 Tuesday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Harrow Borough or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Harrow Borough team to score and less than 3.5 for Hayes & Yeading United. Harrow Borough chances to win are 45%. Hayes & Yeading United chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Harrow Borough scored 27 against 20 in 16 last matches whereas Hayes & Yeading United scored 37 against 11 in its 14 last games. Harrow Borough scored 1.7 against 1.3 in 16 last matches whereas Hayes & Yeading United scored 2.6 against 0.8 in its 14 last games.


Teams Harrow Borough and Hayes & Yeading United have played 4 matches so far. Harrow Borough won 2 matches in total while Hayes & Yeading United won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Harrow Borough scored 6 in total and 1.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Harrow Borough won 1. Harrow Borough won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Hayes & Yeading United scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Hayes & Yeading United won 0. Hayes & Yeading United won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Harrow Borough vs Hayes & Yeading United with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Non League Premier - Southern