Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - VorarlbergligaHard - Bezau
Austria. Landesliga - Vorarlbergliga. Vorarlberg - 21

Hard vs Bezau prediction, betting tips and odds

26.03 Saturday

01:00 CET

Waldstadion Hard

Hard
Draw
Bezau

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
D
D
L
W
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
11Hard17575122
12Bezau186210-1120

Performance last matches

17

played

18

home

away

total

39 : 38

goals

29 : 40

2.3 : 2.2

goals avg

1.6 : 2.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Bezau

31.07.2021

2-2

Hard

Bezau

05.09.2020

5-3

Hard

Bezau

21.09.2019

2-0

Hard

Hard vs Bezau prediction summary

Hard meets Bezau in a match of a Vorarlberg - 21 round in Austria Landesliga - Vorarlbergliga on 26.03 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Bezau and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Hard team to score and less than 2.5 for Bezau. Hard chances to win are 10%. Bezau chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hard scored 39 against 38 in 17 last matches whereas Bezau scored 29 against 40 in its 18 last games. Hard scored 2.3 against 2.2 in 17 last matches whereas Bezau scored 1.6 against 2.2 in its 18 last games.


Teams Hard and Bezau have played 5 matches so far. Hard won 0 matches in total while Bezau won 2 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.80 goals per Match and 14 in total.


Hard scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Hard won 0. Hard won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Bezau scored 9 in total and 1.80 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Bezau won 2. Bezau won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hard vs Bezau with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Vorarlbergliga