Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comIsraelLiga LeumitHapoel Nazareth Illit - Maccabi Petah Tikva
Israel. Liga Leumit. Regular Season - 1

Hapoel Nazareth Illit vs Maccabi Petah Tikva prediction, betting tips and odds

22.08 Monday

18:00 CET

Green Stadium

Hapoel Nazareth Illit
Draw
Maccabi Petah Tikva

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
6Hapoel Nazareth Illit000000
16Maccabi Petah Tikva000000

Performance last matches

0

played

0

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Maccabi Petah Tikva

23.04.2022

0-4

(0-2)

Hapoel Nazareth Illit

Hapoel Nazareth Illit

29.01.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Maccabi Petah Tikva

Hapoel Nazareth Illit

18.12.2021

0-2

(0-2)

Maccabi Petah Tikva

Maccabi Petah Tikva

23.10.2021

4-0

(1-0)

Hapoel Nazareth Illit

Hapoel Nazareth Illit

14.01.2020

0-1

(0-0)

Maccabi Petah Tikva

Hapoel Nazareth Illit

24.12.2019

1-1

(0-0)

Maccabi Petah Tikva

Maccabi Petah Tikva

22.08.2019

3-2

(0-2)

Hapoel Nazareth Illit

Hapoel Nazareth Illit vs Maccabi Petah Tikva prediction summary

Hapoel Nazareth Illit meets Maccabi Petah Tikva in a match of a Regular Season - 1 round in Israel Liga Leumit on 22.08 Monday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Maccabi Petah Tikva and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Hapoel Nazareth Illit team to score and n/a for Maccabi Petah Tikva. Hapoel Nazareth Illit chances to win are 10%. Maccabi Petah Tikva chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hapoel Nazareth Illit scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Maccabi Petah Tikva scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Hapoel Nazareth Illit scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Maccabi Petah Tikva scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Hapoel Nazareth Illit and Maccabi Petah Tikva have played 7 matches so far. Hapoel Nazareth Illit won 2 matches in total while Maccabi Petah Tikva won 4 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.71 goals per Match and 19 in total.


Hapoel Nazareth Illit scored 8 in total and 1.14 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Hapoel Nazareth Illit won 1. Hapoel Nazareth Illit won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Maccabi Petah Tikva scored 11 in total and 1.57 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Maccabi Petah Tikva won 2. Maccabi Petah Tikva won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hapoel Nazareth Illit vs Maccabi Petah Tikva with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga Leumit