Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

Israel. Toto Cup Ligat Al. Group Stage - 1

Hapoel Nazareth Illit vs Bnei Sakhnin predictions and betting tips

Match Finished: 1-2 (0-1)

31.07 Saturday

18:45 CET

Green Stadium

Hapoel Nazareth Illit
Draw
Bnei Sakhnin

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Next fixtures in Toto Cup Ligat Al

Hapoel Nazareth Illit vs Bnei Sakhnin prediction summary

Hapoel Nazareth Illit meets Bnei Sakhnin in a match of a Group Stage - 1 round in Israel Toto Cup Ligat Al on 31.07 Saturday at 18:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Bnei Sakhnin and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Hapoel Nazareth Illit team to score and n/a for Bnei Sakhnin. Hapoel Nazareth Illit chances to win are 10%. Bnei Sakhnin chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hapoel Nazareth Illit scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Bnei Sakhnin scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Hapoel Nazareth Illit scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Bnei Sakhnin scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hapoel Nazareth Illit vs Bnei Sakhnin with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!