Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Israel. Toto Cup Ligat Al. Group Stage - 4

Hapoel Haifa vs Hapoel Hadera prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-3 (0-1)

13.08 Saturday

19:00 CET

Sammy Ofer Stadium

Hapoel Haifa
Draw
Hapoel Hadera

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

2

played

3

home

away

total

1 : 5

goals

4 : 1

0.5 : 2.5

goals avg

1.3 : 0.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Hapoel Haifa

09.04.2022

1-0

(1-0)

Hapoel Hadera

Hapoel Hadera

06.02.2022

1-0

(0-0)

Hapoel Haifa

Hapoel Haifa

31.10.2021

3-0

(2-0)

Hapoel Hadera

Hapoel Haifa

31.07.2021

1-1

(0-0)

Hapoel Hadera

Hapoel Hadera

18.04.2021

3-0

(1-0)

Hapoel Haifa

Hapoel Hadera

22.03.2021

3-1

(2-0)

Hapoel Haifa

Hapoel Haifa

26.12.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Hapoel Hadera

Hapoel Hadera

23.08.2020

4-2

(2-0)

Hapoel Haifa

Hapoel Hadera

04.01.2020

2-0

(0-0)

Hapoel Haifa

Hapoel Haifa

22.09.2019

1-2

(0-1)

Hapoel Hadera

Hapoel Haifa

12.08.2019

1-2

(1-0)

Hapoel Hadera

Hapoel Haifa

05.01.2019

1-1

(0-1)

Hapoel Hadera

Hapoel Hadera

24.09.2018

2-0

(0-0)

Hapoel Haifa

Hapoel Haifa vs Hapoel Hadera prediction summary

Hapoel Haifa meets Hapoel Hadera in a match of a Group Stage - 4 round in Israel Toto Cup Ligat Al on 13.08 Saturday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Hapoel Hadera and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Hapoel Haifa team to score and less than 3.5 for Hapoel Hadera. Hapoel Haifa chances to win are 10%. Hapoel Hadera chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hapoel Haifa scored 1 against 5 in 2 last matches whereas Hapoel Hadera scored 4 against 1 in its 3 last games. Hapoel Haifa scored 0.5 against 2.5 in 2 last matches whereas Hapoel Hadera scored 1.3 against 0.3 in its 3 last games.


Teams Hapoel Haifa and Hapoel Hadera have played 13 matches so far. Hapoel Haifa won 2 matches in total while Hapoel Hadera won 8 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.46 goals per Match and 32 in total.


Hapoel Haifa scored 11 in total and 0.85 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Hapoel Haifa won 2. Hapoel Haifa won 0 matches out of 6 played away.


Hapoel Hadera scored 21 in total and 1.62 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Hapoel Hadera won 6. Hapoel Hadera won 2 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hapoel Haifa vs Hapoel Hadera with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!