Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comIsraelToto Cup Ligat AlHapoel Beer Sheva - Hapoel Tel Aviv
Israel. Toto Cup Ligat Al. Semi-finals

Hapoel Beer Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv prediction, betting tips and odds

08.12 Thursday

19:00 CET

Yaakov Turner Toto Stadium

Hapoel Beer Sheva
Draw
Hapoel Tel Aviv

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

0

played

4

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

10 : 6

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

2.5 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Hapoel Tel Aviv

11.09.2022

2-3

(1-0)

Hapoel Beer Sheva

Hapoel Tel Aviv

10.05.2022

2-1

(0-0)

Hapoel Beer Sheva

Hapoel Beer Sheva

10.04.2022

2-2

(1-0)

Hapoel Tel Aviv

Hapoel Tel Aviv

26.02.2022

1-1

(1-0)

Hapoel Beer Sheva

Hapoel Beer Sheva

01.12.2021

2-1

(0-0)

Hapoel Tel Aviv

Hapoel Beer Sheva

07.03.2021

0-1

(0-1)

Hapoel Tel Aviv

Hapoel Tel Aviv

20.12.2020

0-3

(0-1)

Hapoel Beer Sheva

Hapoel Tel Aviv

30.06.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Hapoel Beer Sheva

Hapoel Beer Sheva

06.06.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Hapoel Tel Aviv

Hapoel Tel Aviv

05.01.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Hapoel Beer Sheva

Hapoel Beer Sheva

23.09.2019

3-0

(1-0)

Hapoel Tel Aviv

Hapoel Tel Aviv

09.02.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Hapoel Beer Sheva

Hapoel Beer Sheva

04.11.2018

2-1

(0-0)

Hapoel Tel Aviv

Hapoel Beer Sheva

25.12.2016

1-1

(0-1)

Hapoel Tel Aviv

Hapoel Tel Aviv

27.08.2016

0-0

(0-0)

Hapoel Beer Sheva

Hapoel Beer Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv prediction summary

Hapoel Beer Sheva meets Hapoel Tel Aviv in a match of a Semi-finals round in Israel Toto Cup Ligat Al on 08.12 Thursday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Hapoel Beer Sheva or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect n/a for Hapoel Beer Sheva team to score and less than 3.5 for Hapoel Tel Aviv. Hapoel Beer Sheva chances to win are 35%. Hapoel Tel Aviv chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Hapoel Beer Sheva scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Hapoel Tel Aviv scored 10 against 6 in its 4 last games. Hapoel Beer Sheva scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Hapoel Tel Aviv scored 2.5 against 1.5 in its 4 last games.


Teams Hapoel Beer Sheva and Hapoel Tel Aviv have played 15 matches so far. Hapoel Beer Sheva won 5 matches in total while Hapoel Tel Aviv won 5 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.13 goals per Match and 32 in total.


Hapoel Beer Sheva scored 18 in total and 1.20 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Hapoel Beer Sheva won 3. Hapoel Beer Sheva won 2 matches out of 8 played away.


Hapoel Tel Aviv scored 14 in total and 0.93 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Hapoel Tel Aviv won 4. Hapoel Tel Aviv won 1 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hapoel Beer Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Toto Cup Ligat Al