Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comIsraelState CupHapoel Azor - Hapoel Lod
Israel. State Cup. 4th Round (Liga Bet)

Hapoel Azor vs Hapoel Lod prediction, betting tips and odds

04.12 Sunday

18:45 CET

New Lod Santati

Hapoel Azor
Draw
Hapoel Lod

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

5

played

4

home

away

total

11 : 6

goals

9 : 3

2.2 : 1.2

goals avg

2.3 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Hapoel Azor vs Hapoel Lod prediction summary

Hapoel Azor meets Hapoel Lod in a match of a 4th Round (Liga Bet) round in Israel State Cup on 04.12 Sunday at 18:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Hapoel Azor or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Hapoel Azor team to score and less than 3.5 for Hapoel Lod. Hapoel Azor chances to win are 35%. Hapoel Lod chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Hapoel Azor scored 11 against 6 in 5 last matches whereas Hapoel Lod scored 9 against 3 in its 4 last games. Hapoel Azor scored 2.2 against 1.2 in 5 last matches whereas Hapoel Lod scored 2.3 against 0.8 in its 4 last games.


Teams Hapoel Azor and Hapoel Lod have played 0 matches so far. Hapoel Azor won 0 matches in total while Hapoel Lod won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Hapoel Azor scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Hapoel Azor won 0. Hapoel Azor won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Hapoel Lod scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Hapoel Lod won 0. Hapoel Lod won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hapoel Azor vs Hapoel Lod with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in State Cup