Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comIsraelLiga LeumitHapoel Afula - Hapoel Umm al-Fahm
Israel. Liga Leumit. Regular Season - 1

Hapoel Afula vs Hapoel Umm al-Fahm prediction, betting tips and odds

18.08 Thursday

19:00 CET

Afula Illit Stadium

Hapoel Afula
Draw
Hapoel Umm al-Fahm

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
4Hapoel Afula000000
11Hapoel Umm al-Fahm000000

Performance last matches

0

played

0

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Hapoel Umm al-Fahm

18.03.2022

1-3

(0-2)

Hapoel Afula

Hapoel Afula

13.12.2021

3-2

(2-1)

Hapoel Umm al-Fahm

Hapoel Afula

09.04.2021

0-2

(0-1)

Hapoel Umm al-Fahm

Hapoel Umm al-Fahm

07.01.2021

1-1

(0-1)

Hapoel Afula

Hapoel Afula

17.09.2020

1-1

(0-0)

Hapoel Umm al-Fahm

Hapoel Afula

25.06.2020

2-1

(1-1)

Hapoel Umm al-Fahm

Hapoel Umm al-Fahm

27.01.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Hapoel Afula

Hapoel Afula

27.09.2019

1-3

(0-1)

Hapoel Umm al-Fahm

Hapoel Afula vs Hapoel Umm al-Fahm prediction summary

Hapoel Afula meets Hapoel Umm al-Fahm in a match of a Regular Season - 1 round in Israel Liga Leumit on 18.08 Thursday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Hapoel Afula or draws and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Hapoel Afula team to score and n/a for Hapoel Umm al-Fahm. Hapoel Afula chances to win are 45%. Hapoel Umm al-Fahm chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hapoel Afula scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Hapoel Umm al-Fahm scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Hapoel Afula scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Hapoel Umm al-Fahm scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Hapoel Afula and Hapoel Umm al-Fahm have played 8 matches so far. Hapoel Afula won 3 matches in total while Hapoel Umm al-Fahm won 3 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.88 goals per Match and 23 in total.


Hapoel Afula scored 11 in total and 1.38 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Hapoel Afula won 2. Hapoel Afula won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Hapoel Umm al-Fahm scored 12 in total and 1.50 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Hapoel Umm al-Fahm won 1. Hapoel Umm al-Fahm won 2 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hapoel Afula vs Hapoel Umm al-Fahm with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga Leumit