Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGermanyOberliga - Nordost-NordHansa Rostock II - MSV Neuruppin
Germany. Oberliga - Nordost-Nord. Nordost-Nord - 17

Hansa Rostock II vs MSV Neuruppin prediction, betting tips and odds

08.04 Saturday

14:00 CET

Volksstadion

Hansa Rostock II
Draw
MSV Neuruppin

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
W
D
L
L
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Hansa Rostock II2418334457
14MSV Neuruppin236611-424

Performance last matches

24

played

23

home

away

total

67 : 23

goals

31 : 34

2.8 : 1.0

goals avg

1.3 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Hansa Rostock II

29.05.2022

3-3

(2-2)

MSV Neuruppin

MSV Neuruppin

23.10.2021

4-2

Hansa Rostock II

Hansa Rostock II vs MSV Neuruppin prediction summary

Hansa Rostock II meets MSV Neuruppin in a match of a Nordost-Nord - 17 round in Germany Oberliga - Nordost-Nord on 08.04 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Hansa Rostock II and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Hansa Rostock II team to score and less than 1.5 for MSV Neuruppin. Hansa Rostock II chances to win are 45%. MSV Neuruppin chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hansa Rostock II scored 67 against 23 in 24 last matches whereas MSV Neuruppin scored 31 against 34 in its 23 last games. Hansa Rostock II scored 2.8 against 1.0 in 24 last matches whereas MSV Neuruppin scored 1.3 against 1.5 in its 23 last games.


Teams Hansa Rostock II and MSV Neuruppin have played 2 matches so far. Hansa Rostock II won 0 matches in total while MSV Neuruppin won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 6.00 goals per Match and 12 in total.


Hansa Rostock II scored 5 in total and 2.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Hansa Rostock II won 0. Hansa Rostock II won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


MSV Neuruppin scored 7 in total and 3.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home MSV Neuruppin won 1. MSV Neuruppin won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hansa Rostock II vs MSV Neuruppin with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Oberliga - Nordost-Nord