Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Chinese-Taipei. Taiwan Football Premier League. Regular Season - 8

Hang Yuen vs Taipei Red Lions prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (1-0)

05.12 Sunday

08:00 CET

Fu Jen Catholic University

Hang Yuen
Draw
Taipei Red Lions

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
D
W
L
L
L
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Hang Yuen10433115
7Taipei Red Lions11119-194

Performance last matches

10

played

11

home

away

total

12 : 11

goals

2 : 21

1.2 : 1.1

goals avg

0.2 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Taipei Red Lions

25.04.2021

0-1

Hang Yuen

Hang Yuen

13.09.2020

2-2

Taipei Red Lions

Hang Yuen

14.06.2020

0-0

Taipei Red Lions

Hang Yuen

12.04.2020

4-0

Taipei Red Lions

Hang Yuen

01.12.2019

3-1

Taipei Red Lions

Hang Yuen

04.08.2019

6-1

Taipei Red Lions

Hang Yuen

05.05.2019

5-1

Taipei Red Lions

Taipei Red Lions

19.09.2018

0-2

Hang Yuen

Hang Yuen

12.09.2018

6-0

Taipei Red Lions

Taipei Red Lions

06.06.2018

1-0

Hang Yuen

Hang Yuen vs Taipei Red Lions prediction summary

Hang Yuen meets Taipei Red Lions in a match of a Regular Season - 8 round in Chinese-Taipei Taiwan Football Premier League on 05.12 Sunday at 08:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Hang Yuen or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Hang Yuen team to score and less than 1.5 for Taipei Red Lions. Hang Yuen chances to win are 45%. Taipei Red Lions chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hang Yuen scored 12 against 11 in 10 last matches whereas Taipei Red Lions scored 2 against 21 in its 11 last games. Hang Yuen scored 1.2 against 1.1 in 10 last matches whereas Taipei Red Lions scored 0.2 against 1.9 in its 11 last games.


Teams Hang Yuen and Taipei Red Lions have played 11 matches so far. Hang Yuen won 7 matches in total while Taipei Red Lions won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.18 goals per Match and 35 in total.


Hang Yuen scored 29 in total and 2.64 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Hang Yuen won 5. Hang Yuen won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Taipei Red Lions scored 6 in total and 0.55 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Taipei Red Lions won 1. Taipei Red Lions won 0 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hang Yuen vs Taipei Red Lions with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!