Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSwedenSvenska CupenHammarby FF - Malmo FF
Sweden. Svenska Cupen. Final

Hammarby FF vs Malmo FF prediction, betting tips and odds

26.05 Thursday

15:00 CET

Tele2 Arena

Hammarby FF
Draw
Malmo FF

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Malmo FF3300109
1Hammarby FF3300109

Performance last matches

6

played

6

home

away

total

19 : 5

goals

21 : 5

3.2 : 0.8

goals avg

3.5 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Hammarby FF

02.05.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Malmo FF

Hammarby FF

29.08.2021

2-1

(1-1)

Malmo FF

Malmo FF

10.04.2021

3-2

(2-2)

Hammarby FF

Hammarby FF

22.11.2020

2-2

(1-2)

Malmo FF

Malmo FF

23.07.2020

3-0

(2-0)

Hammarby FF

Hammarby FF

20.10.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Malmo FF

Malmo FF

24.04.2019

4-1

(0-1)

Hammarby FF

Malmo FF

20.10.2018

2-1

(0-1)

Hammarby FF

Hammarby FF

16.05.2018

3-2

(1-1)

Malmo FF

Malmo FF

17.09.2017

4-0

(1-0)

Hammarby FF

Hammarby FF

17.05.2017

1-1

(0-0)

Malmo FF

Malmo FF

06.11.2016

3-0

(1-0)

Hammarby FF

Hammarby FF

18.05.2016

2-3

(1-2)

Malmo FF

Hammarby FF vs Malmo FF prediction summary

Hammarby FF meets Malmo FF in a match of a Final round in Sweden Svenska Cupen on 26.05 Thursday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Malmo FF and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Hammarby FF team to score and less than 3.5 for Malmo FF. Hammarby FF chances to win are 10%. Malmo FF chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hammarby FF scored 19 against 5 in 6 last matches whereas Malmo FF scored 21 against 5 in its 6 last games. Hammarby FF scored 3.2 against 0.8 in 6 last matches whereas Malmo FF scored 3.5 against 0.8 in its 6 last games.


Teams Hammarby FF and Malmo FF have played 13 matches so far. Hammarby FF won 3 matches in total while Malmo FF won 7 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.38 goals per Match and 44 in total.


Hammarby FF scored 16 in total and 1.23 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Hammarby FF won 3. Hammarby FF won 0 matches out of 6 played away.


Malmo FF scored 28 in total and 2.15 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Malmo FF won 6. Malmo FF won 1 matches out of 7 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hammarby FF vs Malmo FF with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!