Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNew-ZealandNational League - NorthernHamilton Wanderers - Manurewa
New-Zealand. National League - Northern. Northern League - 15

Hamilton Wanderers vs Manurewa prediction, betting tips and odds

13.07 Saturday

05:00 CET

Porritt Athletics Stadium

Hamilton Wanderers
Draw
Manurewa

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

16 : 35

goals

30 : 31

1.1 : 2.5

goals avg

2.1 : 2.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Manurewa

04.05.2024

2-1

(1-0)

Hamilton Wanderers

Manurewa

05.08.2023

4-1

(0-1)

Hamilton Wanderers

Hamilton Wanderers

29.04.2023

3-3

(2-1)

Manurewa

Hamilton Wanderers vs Manurewa prediction summary

Hamilton Wanderers meets Manurewa in a match of a Northern League - 15 round in New-Zealand National League - Northern on 13.07 Saturday at 05:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Manurewa and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Hamilton Wanderers team to score and less than 3.5 for Manurewa. Hamilton Wanderers chances to win are 10%. Manurewa chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hamilton Wanderers scored 16 against 35 in 14 last matches whereas Manurewa scored 30 against 31 in its 14 last games. Hamilton Wanderers scored 1.1 against 2.5 in 14 last matches whereas Manurewa scored 2.1 against 2.2 in its 14 last games.


Teams Hamilton Wanderers and Manurewa have played 3 matches so far. Hamilton Wanderers won 0 matches in total while Manurewa won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.67 goals per Match and 14 in total.


Hamilton Wanderers scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Hamilton Wanderers won 0. Hamilton Wanderers won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Manurewa scored 9 in total and 3.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Manurewa won 2. Manurewa won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hamilton Wanderers vs Manurewa with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in National League - Northern