Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Australia. Northern NSW NPL. Regular Season - 17

Hamilton Olympic vs Broadmeadow Magic prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-2 (1-0)

21.07 Sunday

06:30 CET

Darling Street Oval

Hamilton Olympic
Draw
Broadmeadow Magic

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
W
L
W
W
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Broadmeadow Magic1815034045
4Hamilton Olympic17935130

Performance last matches

17

played

18

home

away

total

23 : 22

goals

64 : 24

1.4 : 1.3

goals avg

3.6 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Broadmeadow Magic

07.04.2024

3-0

(1-0)

Hamilton Olympic

Broadmeadow Magic

04.06.2023

3-1

(0-1)

Hamilton Olympic

Hamilton Olympic

18.03.2023

2-3

(1-2)

Broadmeadow Magic

Hamilton Olympic

05.06.2022

1-1

(1-1)

Broadmeadow Magic

Broadmeadow Magic

13.03.2022

1-2

(0-0)

Hamilton Olympic

Hamilton Olympic

30.06.2021

0-4

Broadmeadow Magic

Broadmeadow Magic

01.04.2021

2-1

Hamilton Olympic

Broadmeadow Magic

17.10.2020

3-1

Hamilton Olympic

Hamilton Olympic

05.08.2020

1-3

Broadmeadow Magic

Hamilton Olympic

11.08.2019

3-2

Broadmeadow Magic

Broadmeadow Magic

24.03.2019

1-0

Hamilton Olympic

Broadmeadow Magic

12.08.2018

0-3

Hamilton Olympic

Hamilton Olympic

20.05.2018

2-4

Broadmeadow Magic

Hamilton Olympic

12.08.2017

1-2

Broadmeadow Magic

Broadmeadow Magic

21.05.2017

1-2

Hamilton Olympic

Broadmeadow Magic

24.07.2016

1-1

Hamilton Olympic

Hamilton Olympic

15.05.2016

3-1

Broadmeadow Magic

Hamilton Olympic

14.06.2015

2-0

Broadmeadow Magic

Broadmeadow Magic

12.04.2015

0-0

Hamilton Olympic

Broadmeadow Magic

20.07.2014

1-2

Hamilton Olympic

Hamilton Olympic

11.05.2014

3-1

Broadmeadow Magic

Broadmeadow Magic

11.08.2013

0-2

Hamilton Olympic

Hamilton Olympic

26.05.2013

5-6

Broadmeadow Magic

Hamilton Olympic

09.09.2012

1-4

Broadmeadow Magic

Hamilton Olympic

26.08.2012

3-1

Broadmeadow Magic

Broadmeadow Magic

17.06.2012

0-5

Hamilton Olympic

Hamilton Olympic

14.04.2012

1-2

Broadmeadow Magic

Hamilton Olympic vs Broadmeadow Magic prediction summary

Hamilton Olympic meets Broadmeadow Magic in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Australia Northern NSW NPL on 21.07 Sunday at 06:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Broadmeadow Magic and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Hamilton Olympic team to score and less than 3.5 for Broadmeadow Magic. Hamilton Olympic chances to win are 10%. Broadmeadow Magic chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hamilton Olympic scored 23 against 22 in 17 last matches whereas Broadmeadow Magic scored 64 against 24 in its 18 last games. Hamilton Olympic scored 1.4 against 1.3 in 17 last matches whereas Broadmeadow Magic scored 3.6 against 1.3 in its 18 last games.


Teams Hamilton Olympic and Broadmeadow Magic have played 27 matches so far. Hamilton Olympic won 11 matches in total while Broadmeadow Magic won 13 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.63 goals per Match and 98 in total.


Hamilton Olympic scored 48 in total and 1.78 on average. In 14 matches pleayed at home Hamilton Olympic won 5. Hamilton Olympic won 6 matches out of 13 played away.


Broadmeadow Magic scored 50 in total and 1.85 on average. In 13 matches pleayed at home Broadmeadow Magic won 5. Broadmeadow Magic won 8 matches out of 14 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hamilton Olympic vs Broadmeadow Magic with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Northern NSW NPL