Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Norway. Eliteserien. Regular Season - 11

Ham-Kam vs Sarpsborg 08 FF prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-2 (2-2)

26.06 Sunday

18:00 CET

Briskeby Arena

Ham-Kam
Draw
Sarpsborg 08 FF

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
D
D
D
W
W
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Sarpsborg 08 FF105141016
9Ham-Kam10262212

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

14 : 12

goals

22 : 12

1.4 : 1.2

goals avg

2.2 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Ham-Kam vs Sarpsborg 08 FF prediction summary

Ham-Kam meets Sarpsborg 08 FF in a match of a Regular Season - 11 round in Norway Eliteserien on 26.06 Sunday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Sarpsborg 08 FF and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Ham-Kam team to score and less than 3.5 for Sarpsborg 08 FF. Ham-Kam chances to win are 10%. Sarpsborg 08 FF chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ham-Kam scored 14 against 12 in 10 last matches whereas Sarpsborg 08 FF scored 22 against 12 in its 10 last games. Ham-Kam scored 1.4 against 1.2 in 10 last matches whereas Sarpsborg 08 FF scored 2.2 against 1.2 in its 10 last games.


Teams Ham-Kam and Sarpsborg 08 FF have played 0 matches so far. Ham-Kam won 0 matches in total while Sarpsborg 08 FF won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Ham-Kam scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Ham-Kam won 0. Ham-Kam won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Sarpsborg 08 FF scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Sarpsborg 08 FF won 0. Sarpsborg 08 FF won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ham-Kam vs Sarpsborg 08 FF with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Eliteserien