Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Norway. NM Cupen. 3rd Round

Ham-Kam vs Raufoss prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-2 (1-2)

22.09 Wednesday

18:00 CET

Briskeby Arena

Ham-Kam
Draw
Raufoss

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

5 : 1

goals

4 : 1

2.5 : 0.5

goals avg

2.0 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Raufoss

26.06.2021

2-1

(2-0)

Ham-Kam

Ham-Kam

05.05.2021

1-5

Raufoss

Raufoss

23.04.2021

4-1

Ham-Kam

Raufoss

03.10.2020

0-2

(0-2)

Ham-Kam

Ham-Kam

08.09.2020

0-1

(0-0)

Raufoss

Ham-Kam

25.06.2020

2-2

Raufoss

Raufoss

18.09.2019

1-2

(0-0)

Ham-Kam

Ham-Kam

29.06.2019

1-2

(0-1)

Raufoss

Ham-Kam vs Raufoss prediction summary

Ham-Kam meets Raufoss in a match of a 3rd Round round in Norway NM Cupen on 22.09 Wednesday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Raufoss and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Ham-Kam team to score and less than 2.5 for Raufoss. Ham-Kam chances to win are 10%. Raufoss chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ham-Kam scored 5 against 1 in 2 last matches whereas Raufoss scored 4 against 1 in its 2 last games. Ham-Kam scored 2.5 against 0.5 in 2 last matches whereas Raufoss scored 2.0 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Ham-Kam and Raufoss have played 8 matches so far. Ham-Kam won 2 matches in total while Raufoss won 5 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.38 goals per Match and 27 in total.


Ham-Kam scored 10 in total and 1.25 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Ham-Kam won 0. Ham-Kam won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


Raufoss scored 17 in total and 2.13 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Raufoss won 2. Raufoss won 3 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ham-Kam vs Raufoss with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in NM Cupen