Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Austria. Regionalliga - Tirol. Tirol - 2nd Phase - 6

Hall vs Fügen prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 6-1 (2-1)

21.05 Saturday

17:00 CET

Stadion Lend

Hall
Draw
Fügen

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
L
D
W
W
L
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
9Hall227312-2124
10Fügen226313-2821

Performance last matches

26

played

26

home

away

total

39 : 62

goals

46 : 70

1.5 : 2.4

goals avg

1.8 : 2.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Fügen

06.05.2022

4-1

(1-1)

Hall

Fügen

22.10.2021

4-2

(3-0)

Hall

Hall

14.08.2021

4-0

(2-0)

Fügen

Hall vs Fügen prediction summary

Hall meets Fügen in a match of a Tirol - 2nd Phase - 6 round in Austria Regionalliga - Tirol on 21.05 Saturday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Fügen and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Hall team to score and less than 3.5 for Fügen. Hall chances to win are 10%. Fügen chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hall scored 39 against 62 in 26 last matches whereas Fügen scored 46 against 70 in its 26 last games. Hall scored 1.5 against 2.4 in 26 last matches whereas Fügen scored 1.8 against 2.7 in its 26 last games.


Teams Hall and Fügen have played 3 matches so far. Hall won 1 matches in total while Fügen won 2 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 15 in total.


Hall scored 7 in total and 2.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Hall won 1. Hall won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Fügen scored 8 in total and 2.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Fügen won 2. Fügen won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hall vs Fügen with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - Tirol