56 : 44
34 : 56
1.8 : 1.4
1.1 : 1.9
Hadley meets Aylesbury United in a match of a Southern Central - 19 round in England Non League Div One - Southern Central on 28.03 Tuesday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Hadley or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Hadley team to score and less than 2.5 for Aylesbury United. Hadley chances to win are 45%. Aylesbury United chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.
Hadley scored 56 against 44 in 31 last matches whereas Aylesbury United scored 34 against 56 in its 30 last games. Hadley scored 1.8 against 1.4 in 31 last matches whereas Aylesbury United scored 1.1 against 1.9 in its 30 last games.
Teams Hadley and Aylesbury United have played 1 matches so far. Hadley won 0 matches in total while Aylesbury United won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.
Hadley scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Hadley won 0. Hadley won 0 matches out of 1 played away.
Aylesbury United scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Aylesbury United won 1. Aylesbury United won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Hadley vs Aylesbury United with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!