Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comVietnamV.League 1Ha Noi - Hai Phong
Vietnam. V.League 1. Regular Season - 6

Ha Noi vs Hai Phong prediction, betting tips and odds

10.07 Sunday

14:15 CET

Sân vận động Hàng Đẫy

Ha Noi
Draw
Hai Phong

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Hai Phong422028
2Ha Noi321027

Performance last matches

3

played

4

home

away

total

2 : 0

goals

6 : 4

0.7 : 0.0

goals avg

1.5 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Hai Phong

13.03.2021

0-2

(0-1)

Ha Noi

Ha Noi

17.07.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Hai Phong

Hai Phong

08.07.2019

1-2

(0-1)

Ha Noi

Ha Noi

21.04.2019

3-1

(0-0)

Hai Phong

Hai Phong

08.10.2018

1-0

(0-0)

Ha Noi

Ha Noi

11.03.2018

1-0

(0-0)

Hai Phong

Ha Noi

24.06.2017

2-0

(2-0)

Hai Phong

Hai Phong

16.02.2017

1-1

(0-0)

Ha Noi

Ha Noi

19.08.2012

5-0

(2-0)

Hai Phong

Hai Phong

31.03.2012

1-1

(0-1)

Ha Noi

Ha Noi vs Hai Phong prediction summary

Ha Noi meets Hai Phong in a match of a Regular Season - 6 round in Vietnam V.League 1 on 10.07 Sunday at 14:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Ha Noi or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Ha Noi team to score and less than 2.5 for Hai Phong. Ha Noi chances to win are 45%. Hai Phong chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Ha Noi scored 2 against 0 in 3 last matches whereas Hai Phong scored 6 against 4 in its 4 last games. Ha Noi scored 0.7 against 0.0 in 3 last matches whereas Hai Phong scored 1.5 against 1.0 in its 4 last games.


Teams Ha Noi and Hai Phong have played 10 matches so far. Ha Noi won 7 matches in total while Hai Phong won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.30 goals per Match and 23 in total.


Ha Noi scored 18 in total and 1.80 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Ha Noi won 5. Ha Noi won 2 matches out of 5 played away.


Hai Phong scored 5 in total and 0.50 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Hai Phong won 1. Hai Phong won 0 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Ha Noi vs Hai Phong with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in V.League 1