Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comFinlandKansallinen LiigaHPS W - PK-35 Vantaa W
Finland. Kansallinen Liiga. Regular Season - 9

HPS W vs PK-35 Vantaa W prediction, betting tips and odds

15.06 Saturday

15:00 CET

Paloheinän tekonurmi

HPS W
Draw
PK-35 Vantaa W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
W
L
W
L
L
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3HPS W85121016
8PK-35 Vantaa W8143-77

Performance last matches

8

played

8

home

away

total

20 : 10

goals

7 : 14

2.5 : 1.3

goals avg

0.9 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

PK-35 Vantaa W

14.10.2023

2-3

(1-0)

HPS W

HPS W

16.08.2023

1-2

(0-0)

PK-35 Vantaa W

PK-35 Vantaa W

21.05.2023

3-2

(1-0)

HPS W

HPS W

15.10.2022

0-4

(0-1)

PK-35 Vantaa W

HPS W

31.07.2022

1-0

(0-0)

PK-35 Vantaa W

PK-35 Vantaa W

29.04.2022

2-1

(2-0)

HPS W

HPS W

16.07.2021

1-1

(0-1)

PK-35 Vantaa W

PK-35 Vantaa W

29.04.2021

4-0

(2-0)

HPS W

HPS W vs PK-35 Vantaa W prediction summary

HPS W meets PK-35 Vantaa W in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Finland Kansallinen Liiga on 15.06 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : HPS W or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for HPS W team to score and less than 2.5 for PK-35 Vantaa W. HPS W chances to win are 45%. PK-35 Vantaa W chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


HPS W scored 20 against 10 in 8 last matches whereas PK-35 Vantaa W scored 7 against 14 in its 8 last games. HPS W scored 2.5 against 1.3 in 8 last matches whereas PK-35 Vantaa W scored 0.9 against 1.8 in its 8 last games.


Teams HPS W and PK-35 Vantaa W have played 8 matches so far. HPS W won 2 matches in total while PK-35 Vantaa W won 5 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.38 goals per Match and 27 in total.


HPS W scored 9 in total and 1.13 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home HPS W won 1. HPS W won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


PK-35 Vantaa W scored 18 in total and 2.25 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home PK-35 Vantaa W won 3. PK-35 Vantaa W won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for HPS W vs PK-35 Vantaa W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Kansallinen Liiga