Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Croatia. Prva HNL. Regular Season - 12

HNK Gorica vs Istra 1961 prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (1-0)

16.10 Saturday

15:00 CET

ŠRC Velika Gorica

HNK Gorica
Draw
Istra 1961

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
D
W
L
W
D
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
5HNK Gorica11515-116
8Istra 196110316-910

Performance last matches

11

played

10

home

away

total

16 : 17

goals

13 : 22

1.5 : 1.5

goals avg

1.3 : 2.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Istra 1961

31.07.2021

1-2

(0-1)

HNK Gorica

Istra 1961

02.05.2021

0-2

(0-1)

HNK Gorica

HNK Gorica

28.02.2021

2-1

(0-1)

Istra 1961

Istra 1961

19.01.2021

1-1

(0-0)

HNK Gorica

HNK Gorica

19.09.2020

2-2

(1-1)

Istra 1961

Istra 1961

04.07.2020

2-2

(1-0)

HNK Gorica

Istra 1961

20.05.2020

2-2

HNK Gorica

HNK Gorica

28.02.2020

3-0

(0-0)

Istra 1961

Istra 1961

08.11.2019

2-2

(1-1)

HNK Gorica

HNK Gorica

25.08.2019

1-1

(0-1)

Istra 1961

HNK Gorica

10.05.2019

4-1

(0-1)

Istra 1961

Istra 1961

09.03.2019

0-3

(0-1)

HNK Gorica

HNK Gorica

24.11.2018

0-2

(0-0)

Istra 1961

Istra 1961

02.09.2018

0-2

(0-0)

HNK Gorica

HNK Gorica vs Istra 1961 prediction summary

HNK Gorica meets Istra 1961 in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Croatia Prva HNL on 16.10 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : HNK Gorica or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for HNK Gorica team to score and less than 2.5 for Istra 1961. HNK Gorica chances to win are 45%. Istra 1961 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


HNK Gorica scored 16 against 17 in 11 last matches whereas Istra 1961 scored 13 against 22 in its 10 last games. HNK Gorica scored 1.5 against 1.5 in 11 last matches whereas Istra 1961 scored 1.3 against 2.2 in its 10 last games.


Teams HNK Gorica and Istra 1961 have played 14 matches so far. HNK Gorica won 7 matches in total while Istra 1961 won 1 matches. 6 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.07 goals per Match and 43 in total.


HNK Gorica scored 28 in total and 2.00 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home HNK Gorica won 3. HNK Gorica won 4 matches out of 8 played away.


Istra 1961 scored 15 in total and 1.07 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Istra 1961 won 0. Istra 1961 won 1 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for HNK Gorica vs Istra 1961 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Prva HNL