Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comFinlandVeikkausliigaHIFK Elsinki - Ilves Tampere
Finland. Veikkausliiga. Regular Season - 13

HIFK Elsinki vs Ilves Tampere prediction, betting tips and odds

04.07 Monday

17:00 CET

Bolt Arena

HIFK Elsinki
Draw
Ilves Tampere

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
L
D
L
W
D
D
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Ilves Tampere11434115
12HIFK Elsinki11137-126

Performance last matches

11

played

11

home

away

total

9 : 21

goals

17 : 16

0.8 : 1.9

goals avg

1.5 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ilves Tampere

22.06.2022

0-1

(0-0)

HIFK Elsinki

HIFK Elsinki

31.10.2021

0-3

(0-1)

Ilves Tampere

Ilves Tampere

14.09.2021

1-0

(0-0)

HIFK Elsinki

HIFK Elsinki

15.05.2021

1-1

(1-0)

Ilves Tampere

HIFK Elsinki

15.10.2020

1-2

(0-0)

Ilves Tampere

Ilves Tampere

01.08.2020

2-2

(2-1)

HIFK Elsinki

Ilves Tampere

27.08.2019

3-1

(0-0)

HIFK Elsinki

HIFK Elsinki

23.08.2019

2-2

(1-1)

Ilves Tampere

Ilves Tampere

26.08.2017

2-1

(1-1)

HIFK Elsinki

Ilves Tampere

14.08.2017

4-3

(1-1)

HIFK Elsinki

HIFK Elsinki

04.06.2017

0-1

(0-1)

Ilves Tampere

Ilves Tampere

14.10.2016

1-1

(0-0)

HIFK Elsinki

Ilves Tampere

13.08.2016

3-1

(1-0)

HIFK Elsinki

HIFK Elsinki

29.05.2016

0-1

(0-0)

Ilves Tampere

Ilves Tampere

18.10.2015

1-3

(0-1)

HIFK Elsinki

HIFK Elsinki

01.08.2015

2-2

(0-0)

Ilves Tampere

Ilves Tampere

14.05.2015

1-1

(1-0)

HIFK Elsinki

HIFK Elsinki

11.08.2014

2-3

(1-0)

Ilves Tampere

Ilves Tampere

26.06.2014

0-0

(0-0)

HIFK Elsinki

HIFK Elsinki

05.05.2014

2-0

(0-0)

Ilves Tampere

HIFK Elsinki vs Ilves Tampere prediction summary

HIFK Elsinki meets Ilves Tampere in a match of a Regular Season - 13 round in Finland Veikkausliiga on 04.07 Monday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Ilves Tampere and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for HIFK Elsinki team to score and less than 2.5 for Ilves Tampere. HIFK Elsinki chances to win are 10%. Ilves Tampere chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


HIFK Elsinki scored 9 against 21 in 11 last matches whereas Ilves Tampere scored 17 against 16 in its 11 last games. HIFK Elsinki scored 0.8 against 1.9 in 11 last matches whereas Ilves Tampere scored 1.5 against 1.5 in its 11 last games.


Teams HIFK Elsinki and Ilves Tampere have played 20 matches so far. HIFK Elsinki won 3 matches in total while Ilves Tampere won 10 matches. 7 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.85 goals per Match and 57 in total.


HIFK Elsinki scored 24 in total and 1.20 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home HIFK Elsinki won 1. HIFK Elsinki won 2 matches out of 11 played away.


Ilves Tampere scored 33 in total and 1.65 on average. In 11 matches pleayed at home Ilves Tampere won 5. Ilves Tampere won 5 matches out of 9 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for HIFK Elsinki vs Ilves Tampere with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Veikkausliiga