Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - VorarlbergligaHörbranz - Ludesch
Austria. Landesliga - Vorarlbergliga. Vorarlberg - 21

Hörbranz vs Ludesch prediction, betting tips and odds

26.03 Saturday

01:00 CET

Sportplatz Sandriesel

Hörbranz
Draw
Ludesch

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
L
L
L
L
L
W
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
13Ludesch186210-1620
16Hörbranz183411-1813

Performance last matches

18

played

18

home

away

total

29 : 47

goals

28 : 44

1.6 : 2.6

goals avg

1.6 : 2.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ludesch

31.07.2021

1-3

Hörbranz

Hörbranz vs Ludesch prediction summary

Hörbranz meets Ludesch in a match of a Vorarlberg - 21 round in Austria Landesliga - Vorarlbergliga on 26.03 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Hörbranz or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Hörbranz team to score and less than 2.5 for Ludesch. Hörbranz chances to win are 45%. Ludesch chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Hörbranz scored 29 against 47 in 18 last matches whereas Ludesch scored 28 against 44 in its 18 last games. Hörbranz scored 1.6 against 2.6 in 18 last matches whereas Ludesch scored 1.6 against 2.4 in its 18 last games.


Teams Hörbranz and Ludesch have played 1 matches so far. Hörbranz won 1 matches in total while Ludesch won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Hörbranz scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Hörbranz won 0. Hörbranz won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Ludesch scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Ludesch won 0. Ludesch won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Hörbranz vs Ludesch with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Vorarlbergliga