Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Sweden. Division 2 - Västra Götaland. Västra Götaland - 11

Höganäs vs Onsala prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-1 ()

16.10 Saturday

13:00 CET

Höganäs Sportcenter

Höganäs
Draw
Onsala

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
L
L
L
W
L
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Onsala2113171540
11Höganäs217311-1424

Performance last matches

21

played

21

home

away

total

39 : 53

goals

52 : 37

1.9 : 2.5

goals avg

2.5 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Onsala

02.10.2021

9-0

Höganäs

Höganäs vs Onsala prediction summary

Höganäs meets Onsala in a match of a Västra Götaland - 11 round in Sweden Division 2 - Västra Götaland on 16.10 Saturday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Onsala and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Höganäs team to score and less than 3.5 for Onsala. Höganäs chances to win are 10%. Onsala chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Höganäs scored 39 against 53 in 21 last matches whereas Onsala scored 52 against 37 in its 21 last games. Höganäs scored 1.9 against 2.5 in 21 last matches whereas Onsala scored 2.5 against 1.8 in its 21 last games.


Teams Höganäs and Onsala have played 1 matches so far. Höganäs won 0 matches in total while Onsala won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 9.00 goals per Match and 9 in total.


Höganäs scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Höganäs won 0. Höganäs won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Onsala scored 9 in total and 9.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Onsala won 1. Onsala won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Höganäs vs Onsala with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Division 2 - Västra Götaland