Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - VorarlbergligaHöchst - Göfis
Austria. Landesliga - Vorarlbergliga. Vorarlberg - 16

Höchst vs Göfis prediction, betting tips and odds

13.04 Saturday

02:00 CET

Rheinaustadion

Höchst
Draw
Göfis

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
D
W
D
D
L
L
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Höchst13544-119
9Göfis13526117

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

21 : 22

goals

23 : 22

1.6 : 1.7

goals avg

1.8 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Göfis

26.08.2023

2-3

Höchst

Höchst

25.05.2022

2-3

Göfis

Göfis

02.10.2021

4-3

Höchst

Göfis

24.10.2020

0-2

Höchst

Höchst

18.08.2019

5-1

Göfis

Höchst vs Göfis prediction summary

Höchst meets Göfis in a match of a Vorarlberg - 16 round in Austria Landesliga - Vorarlbergliga on 13.04 Saturday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Höchst or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Höchst team to score and less than 2.5 for Göfis. Höchst chances to win are 45%. Göfis chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Höchst scored 21 against 22 in 13 last matches whereas Göfis scored 23 against 22 in its 13 last games. Höchst scored 1.6 against 1.7 in 13 last matches whereas Göfis scored 1.8 against 1.7 in its 13 last games.


Teams Höchst and Göfis have played 7 matches so far. Höchst won 3 matches in total while Göfis won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.57 goals per Match and 25 in total.


Höchst scored 15 in total and 2.14 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Höchst won 1. Höchst won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Göfis scored 10 in total and 1.43 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Göfis won 1. Göfis won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Höchst vs Göfis with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Vorarlbergliga