Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comHungaryNB III - NyugatiGyirmót II - Kaposvar
Hungary. NB III - Nyugati. Nyugati - 21

Gyirmót II vs Kaposvar prediction, betting tips and odds

13.02 Sunday

16:30 CET

Alcufer Stadion

Gyirmót II
Draw
Kaposvar

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
D
W
D
W
D
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Gyirmót II20938730
12Kaposvar20668-124

Performance last matches

20

played

20

home

away

total

41 : 34

goals

23 : 24

2.1 : 1.7

goals avg

1.2 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kaposvar

11.08.2021

1-1

Gyirmót II

Gyirmót II vs Kaposvar prediction summary

Gyirmót II meets Kaposvar in a match of a Nyugati - 21 round in Hungary NB III - Nyugati on 13.02 Sunday at 16:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Gyirmót II or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Gyirmót II team to score and less than 2.5 for Kaposvar. Gyirmót II chances to win are 45%. Kaposvar chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Gyirmót II scored 41 against 34 in 20 last matches whereas Kaposvar scored 23 against 24 in its 20 last games. Gyirmót II scored 2.1 against 1.7 in 20 last matches whereas Kaposvar scored 1.2 against 1.2 in its 20 last games.


Teams Gyirmót II and Kaposvar have played 1 matches so far. Gyirmót II won 0 matches in total while Kaposvar won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Gyirmót II scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Gyirmót II won 0. Gyirmót II won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Kaposvar scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Kaposvar won 0. Kaposvar won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Gyirmót II vs Kaposvar with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in NB III - Nyugati