Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSouth-KoreaWK-LeagueGyeongju - Boeun Sangmu
South-Korea. WK-League. Regular Season - 18

Gyeongju vs Boeun Sangmu prediction, betting tips and odds

25.08 Thursday

12:00 CET

Gyeongju Sports Complex artificial

Gyeongju
Draw
Boeun Sangmu

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
W
W
L
W
L
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Gyeongju1612312139
7Boeun Sangmu152211-178

Performance last matches

16

played

15

home

away

total

36 : 15

goals

10 : 27

2.3 : 0.9

goals avg

0.7 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Gyeongju

26.05.2022

3-0

(2-0)

Boeun Sangmu

Boeun Sangmu

21.04.2022

1-3

(0-3)

Gyeongju

Gyeongju

02.10.2021

3-0

Boeun Sangmu

Boeun Sangmu

12.07.2021

0-6

Gyeongju

Gyeongju

24.05.2021

3-0

Boeun Sangmu

Boeun Sangmu

21.09.2020

1-3

Gyeongju

Gyeongju

27.07.2020

2-4

Boeun Sangmu

Boeun Sangmu

22.06.2020

0-3

Gyeongju

Gyeongju vs Boeun Sangmu prediction summary

Gyeongju meets Boeun Sangmu in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in South-Korea WK-League on 25.08 Thursday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Gyeongju and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Gyeongju team to score and less than 1.5 for Boeun Sangmu. Gyeongju chances to win are 45%. Boeun Sangmu chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Gyeongju scored 36 against 15 in 16 last matches whereas Boeun Sangmu scored 10 against 27 in its 15 last games. Gyeongju scored 2.3 against 0.9 in 16 last matches whereas Boeun Sangmu scored 0.7 against 1.8 in its 15 last games.


Teams Gyeongju and Boeun Sangmu have played 8 matches so far. Gyeongju won 7 matches in total while Boeun Sangmu won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.00 goals per Match and 32 in total.


Gyeongju scored 26 in total and 3.25 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Gyeongju won 3. Gyeongju won 4 matches out of 4 played away.


Boeun Sangmu scored 6 in total and 0.75 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Boeun Sangmu won 0. Boeun Sangmu won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Gyeongju vs Boeun Sangmu with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in WK-League