Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldCONCACAF Nations LeagueGuyana - Suriname
World. CONCACAF Nations League. League A - 1

Guyana vs Suriname prediction, betting tips and odds

05.09 Thursday

02:00 CET

Stadium

Guyana
Draw
Suriname

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

Performance last matches

0

played

0

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Suriname

01.02.2022

2-1

(1-0)

Guyana

Suriname

08.10.2016

3-2

(0-0)

Guyana

Suriname

18.10.2010

0-2

(0-1)

Guyana

Guyana vs Suriname prediction summary

Guyana meets Suriname in a match of a League A - 1 round in World CONCACAF Nations League on 05.09 Thursday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Suriname and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Guyana team to score and n/a for Suriname. Guyana chances to win are 10%. Suriname chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Guyana scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Suriname scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Guyana scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Suriname scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Guyana and Suriname have played 3 matches so far. Guyana won 1 matches in total while Suriname won 2 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.33 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Guyana scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Guyana won 0. Guyana won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Suriname scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Suriname won 2. Suriname won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Guyana vs Suriname with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in CONCACAF Nations League