Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustraliaCapital Territory NPLGungahlin United - Canberra Olympic
Australia. Capital Territory NPL. Regular Season - 3

Gungahlin United vs Canberra Olympic prediction, betting tips and odds

21.04 Sunday

09:00 CET

AIS Grass Field 2 

Gungahlin United
Draw
Canberra Olympic

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Gungahlin United110063
6Canberra Olympic1001-30

Performance last matches

1

played

2

home

away

total

6 : 0

goals

7 : 5

6.0 : 0.0

goals avg

3.5 : 2.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Gungahlin United

06.08.2023

1-3

(0-2)

Canberra Olympic

Canberra Olympic

11.06.2023

0-5

(0-3)

Gungahlin United

Gungahlin United

23.04.2023

3-2

(2-1)

Canberra Olympic

Gungahlin United

11.09.2022

2-1

(0-0)

Canberra Olympic

Gungahlin United

24.07.2022

4-3

(2-1)

Canberra Olympic

Canberra Olympic

21.05.2022

0-1

(0-0)

Gungahlin United

Canberra Olympic

07.08.2021

2-3

Gungahlin United

Gungahlin United

20.06.2021

4-0

Canberra Olympic

Canberra Olympic

24.04.2021

2-2

Gungahlin United

Canberra Olympic

22.08.2020

0-3

Gungahlin United

Canberra Olympic

08.09.2019

1-2

Gungahlin United

Gungahlin United

30.06.2019

2-7

Canberra Olympic

Canberra Olympic

14.04.2019

2-0

Gungahlin United

Gungahlin United vs Canberra Olympic prediction summary

Gungahlin United meets Canberra Olympic in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Australia Capital Territory NPL on 21.04 Sunday at 09:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Gungahlin United and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 6.5 for Gungahlin United team to score and less than 4.5 for Canberra Olympic. Gungahlin United chances to win are 45%. Canberra Olympic chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Gungahlin United scored 6 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Canberra Olympic scored 7 against 5 in its 2 last games. Gungahlin United scored 6.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Canberra Olympic scored 3.5 against 2.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Gungahlin United and Canberra Olympic have played 20 matches so far. Gungahlin United won 9 matches in total while Canberra Olympic won 3 matches. 8 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.75 goals per Match and 55 in total.


Gungahlin United scored 32 in total and 1.60 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Gungahlin United won 4. Gungahlin United won 5 matches out of 7 played away.


Canberra Olympic scored 23 in total and 1.15 on average. In 7 matches pleayed at home Canberra Olympic won 1. Canberra Olympic won 2 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Gungahlin United vs Canberra Olympic with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Capital Territory NPL