Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldAfrica Cup of Nations - QualificationGuinea - Ethiopia
World. Africa Cup of Nations - Qualification. Group Stage - 3

Guinea vs Ethiopia prediction, betting tips and odds

20.03 Monday

01:00 CET

Stadium

Guinea
Draw
Ethiopia

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

1 : 1

goals

3 : 2

0.5 : 0.5

goals avg

1.5 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Guinea vs Ethiopia prediction summary

Guinea meets Ethiopia in a match of a Group Stage - 3 round in World Africa Cup of Nations - Qualification on 20.03 Monday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Guinea or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Guinea team to score and less than 2.5 for Ethiopia. Guinea chances to win are 45%. Ethiopia chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Guinea scored 1 against 1 in 2 last matches whereas Ethiopia scored 3 against 2 in its 2 last games. Guinea scored 0.5 against 0.5 in 2 last matches whereas Ethiopia scored 1.5 against 1.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Guinea and Ethiopia have played 0 matches so far. Guinea won 0 matches in total while Ethiopia won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Guinea scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Guinea won 0. Guinea won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Ethiopia scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Ethiopia won 0. Ethiopia won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Guinea vs Ethiopia with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Africa Cup of Nations - Qualification