Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comPortugalTaça da LigaGuimaraes - Benfica
Portugal. Taça da Liga. Group Stage - 2

Guimaraes vs Benfica prediction, betting tips and odds

27.10 Wednesday

20:30 CET

Estádio Dom Afonso Henriques

Guimaraes
Draw
Benfica

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

3

played

0

home

away

total

7 : 1

goals

0 : 0

2.3 : 0.3

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Guimaraes

25.09.2021

1-3

(0-2)

Benfica

Guimaraes

19.05.2021

1-3

(0-0)

Benfica

Benfica

05.02.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Guimaraes

Benfica

16.12.2020

1-1

(0-1)

Guimaraes

Benfica

14.07.2020

2-0

(1-0)

Guimaraes

Guimaraes

04.01.2020

0-1

(0-1)

Benfica

Benfica

25.09.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Guimaraes

Guimaraes

18.01.2019

0-1

(0-0)

Benfica

Guimaraes

15.01.2019

0-1

(0-1)

Benfica

Benfica

10.08.2018

3-2

(3-0)

Guimaraes

Benfica

31.03.2018

2-0

(1-0)

Guimaraes

Guimaraes

05.11.2017

1-3

(0-1)

Benfica

Benfica

05.08.2017

3-1

(2-1)

Guimaraes

Benfica

28.05.2017

2-1

(0-0)

Guimaraes

Benfica

13.05.2017

5-0

(4-0)

Guimaraes

Guimaraes

07.01.2017

0-2

(0-2)

Benfica

Benfica

29.04.2016

1-0

(0-0)

Guimaraes

Guimaraes

02.01.2016

0-1

(0-0)

Benfica

Guimaraes

17.05.2015

0-0

(0-0)

Benfica

Benfica

10.01.2015

3-0

(1-0)

Guimaraes

Benfica

24.02.2014

1-0

(1-0)

Guimaraes

Guimaraes

22.09.2013

0-1

(0-0)

Benfica

Guimaraes

17.03.2013

0-4

(0-1)

Benfica

Benfica

03.11.2012

3-0

(1-0)

Guimaraes

Guimaraes

20.02.2012

1-0

(1-0)

Benfica

Benfica

10.09.2011

2-1

(2-0)

Guimaraes

Benfica

13.02.2011

3-0

(1-0)

Guimaraes

Guimaraes

10.09.2010

2-1

(1-1)

Benfica

Guimaraes vs Benfica prediction summary

Guimaraes meets Benfica in a match of a Group Stage - 2 round in Portugal Taça da Liga on 27.10 Wednesday at 20:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Benfica and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Guimaraes team to score and n/a for Benfica. Guimaraes chances to win are 10%. Benfica chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Guimaraes scored 7 against 1 in 3 last matches whereas Benfica scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Guimaraes scored 2.3 against 0.3 in 3 last matches whereas Benfica scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Guimaraes and Benfica have played 28 matches so far. Guimaraes won 2 matches in total while Benfica won 22 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.29 goals per Match and 64 in total.


Guimaraes scored 12 in total and 0.43 on average. In 13 matches pleayed at home Guimaraes won 2. Guimaraes won 0 matches out of 15 played away.


Benfica scored 52 in total and 1.86 on average. In 15 matches pleayed at home Benfica won 12. Benfica won 10 matches out of 13 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Guimaraes vs Benfica with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Taça da Liga