Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWalesDivision 1Guilsfield - Holywell
Wales. Division 1. North - 7

Guilsfield vs Holywell prediction, betting tips and odds

05.02 Saturday

15:30 CET

Guilsfield Community Centre Ground

Guilsfield
Draw
Holywell

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
W
D
D
W
D
D
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Guilsfield1711602739
8Holywell176651024

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

38 : 11

goals

39 : 29

2.2 : 0.6

goals avg

2.3 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Holywell

04.11.2017

2-3

Guilsfield

Guilsfield vs Holywell prediction summary

Guilsfield meets Holywell in a match of a North - 7 round in Wales Division 1 on 05.02 Saturday at 15:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Guilsfield or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Guilsfield team to score and less than 2.5 for Holywell. Guilsfield chances to win are 45%. Holywell chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Guilsfield scored 38 against 11 in 17 last matches whereas Holywell scored 39 against 29 in its 17 last games. Guilsfield scored 2.2 against 0.6 in 17 last matches whereas Holywell scored 2.3 against 1.7 in its 17 last games.


Teams Guilsfield and Holywell have played 2 matches so far. Guilsfield won 1 matches in total while Holywell won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Guilsfield scored 3 in total and 1.50 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Guilsfield won 0. Guilsfield won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Holywell scored 2 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Holywell won 0. Holywell won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Guilsfield vs Holywell with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Division 1