Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Malta. Premier League. Regular Season - 5

Gudja United vs Valletta FC prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-0 (1-0)

25.09 Saturday

17:00 CET

Tony Bezzina Stadium

Gudja United
Draw
Valletta FC

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
5Valletta FC4202-36
8Gudja United4112-14

Performance last matches

4

played

4

home

away

total

6 : 7

goals

3 : 6

1.5 : 1.8

goals avg

0.8 : 1.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Valletta FC

07.03.2021

2-4

(1-0)

Gudja United

Valletta FC

10.02.2021

2-1

(0-1)

Gudja United

Gudja United

21.11.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Valletta FC

Valletta FC

07.03.2020

0-2

(0-0)

Gudja United

Gudja United

20.10.2019

0-1

(0-1)

Valletta FC

Gudja United vs Valletta FC prediction summary

Gudja United meets Valletta FC in a match of a Regular Season - 5 round in Malta Premier League on 25.09 Saturday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Gudja United or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Gudja United team to score and less than 1.5 for Valletta FC. Gudja United chances to win are 45%. Valletta FC chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Gudja United scored 6 against 7 in 4 last matches whereas Valletta FC scored 3 against 6 in its 4 last games. Gudja United scored 1.5 against 1.8 in 4 last matches whereas Valletta FC scored 0.8 against 1.5 in its 4 last games.


Teams Gudja United and Valletta FC have played 5 matches so far. Gudja United won 2 matches in total while Valletta FC won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.40 goals per Match and 12 in total.


Gudja United scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Gudja United won 0. Gudja United won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Valletta FC scored 5 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Valletta FC won 1. Valletta FC won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Gudja United vs Valletta FC with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League