Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Congo-DR. Ligue 1. Relegation Round - 6

Groupe Bazano vs Tshinkunku prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

17.05 Friday

15:00 CET

Stade Frédéric Kibassa Maliba

Groupe Bazano
Draw
Tshinkunku

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

20

played

21

home

away

total

23 : 45

goals

20 : 46

1.2 : 2.3

goals avg

1.0 : 2.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Tshinkunku

26.11.2023

3-1

Groupe Bazano

Groupe Bazano

18.10.2023

5-1

Tshinkunku

Groupe Bazano

28.10.2022

1-0

Tshinkunku

Groupe Bazano

13.01.2022

2-3

Tshinkunku

Groupe Bazano vs Tshinkunku prediction summary

Groupe Bazano meets Tshinkunku in a match of a Relegation Round - 6 round in Congo-DR Ligue 1 on 17.05 Friday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Tshinkunku and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Groupe Bazano team to score and less than 3.5 for Tshinkunku. Groupe Bazano chances to win are 10%. Tshinkunku chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Groupe Bazano scored 23 against 45 in 20 last matches whereas Tshinkunku scored 20 against 46 in its 21 last games. Groupe Bazano scored 1.2 against 2.3 in 20 last matches whereas Tshinkunku scored 1.0 against 2.2 in its 21 last games.


Teams Groupe Bazano and Tshinkunku have played 5 matches so far. Groupe Bazano won 2 matches in total while Tshinkunku won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.20 goals per Match and 16 in total.


Groupe Bazano scored 9 in total and 1.80 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Groupe Bazano won 2. Groupe Bazano won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Tshinkunku scored 7 in total and 1.40 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Tshinkunku won 1. Tshinkunku won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Groupe Bazano vs Tshinkunku with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Ligue 1