Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Netherlands. U18 Divisie 1. Spring Season - 14

Groningen U18 vs Feyenoord U18 prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

09.04 Tuesday

16:00 CET

Sportpark Corpus den Hoorn

Groningen U18
Draw
Feyenoord U18

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

10

played

23

home

away

total

13 : 26

goals

44 : 38

1.3 : 2.6

goals avg

1.9 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Feyenoord U18

02.02.2024

2-1

Groningen U18

Groningen U18 vs Feyenoord U18 prediction summary

Groningen U18 meets Feyenoord U18 in a match of a Spring Season - 14 round in Netherlands U18 Divisie 1 on 09.04 Tuesday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Feyenoord U18 and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Groningen U18 team to score and less than 3.5 for Feyenoord U18. Groningen U18 chances to win are 10%. Feyenoord U18 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Groningen U18 scored 13 against 26 in 10 last matches whereas Feyenoord U18 scored 44 against 38 in its 23 last games. Groningen U18 scored 1.3 against 2.6 in 10 last matches whereas Feyenoord U18 scored 1.9 against 1.7 in its 23 last games.


Teams Groningen U18 and Feyenoord U18 have played 1 matches so far. Groningen U18 won 0 matches in total while Feyenoord U18 won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Groningen U18 scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Groningen U18 won 0. Groningen U18 won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Feyenoord U18 scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Feyenoord U18 won 1. Feyenoord U18 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Groningen U18 vs Feyenoord U18 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in U18 Divisie 1