Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comLatvia1. LigaGrobiņa - Auda
Latvia. 1. Liga. Regular Season - 8

Grobiņa vs Auda prediction, betting tips and odds

29.09 Wednesday

16:00 CET

Grobiņas stadionā

Grobiņa
Draw
Auda

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
L
W
D
W
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Auda96302221
5Grobiņa9423-214

Performance last matches

10

played

10

home

away

total

13 : 15

goals

25 : 3

1.3 : 1.5

goals avg

2.5 : 0.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Grobiņa

29.08.2020

2-2

Auda

Auda

22.09.2019

3-1

Grobiņa

Grobiņa

06.07.2019

1-2

Auda

Auda

14.04.2019

3-1

Grobiņa

Auda

22.09.2018

3-0

Grobiņa

Grobiņa

02.06.2018

0-2

Auda

Grobiņa

12.08.2017

3-1

Auda

Auda

22.04.2017

1-2

Grobiņa

Grobiņa vs Auda prediction summary

Grobiņa meets Auda in a match of a Regular Season - 8 round in Latvia 1. Liga on 29.09 Wednesday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Auda and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Grobiņa team to score and less than 2.5 for Auda. Grobiņa chances to win are 10%. Auda chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Grobiņa scored 13 against 15 in 10 last matches whereas Auda scored 25 against 3 in its 10 last games. Grobiņa scored 1.3 against 1.5 in 10 last matches whereas Auda scored 2.5 against 0.3 in its 10 last games.


Teams Grobiņa and Auda have played 9 matches so far. Grobiņa won 2 matches in total while Auda won 5 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 27 in total.


Grobiņa scored 10 in total and 1.11 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Grobiņa won 1. Grobiņa won 1 matches out of 4 played away.


Auda scored 17 in total and 1.89 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Auda won 3. Auda won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Grobiņa vs Auda with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1. Liga