Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comZambiaSuper LeagueGreen Eagles - Kabwe Warriors
Zambia. Super League. Regular Season - 1

Green Eagles vs Kabwe Warriors prediction, betting tips and odds

17.08 Saturday

02:00 CET

Eagles Ground

Green Eagles
Draw
Kabwe Warriors

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
4Green Eagles000000
6Kabwe Warriors000000

Performance last matches

0

played

0

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Green Eagles

21.04.2024

1-1

(0-1)

Kabwe Warriors

Kabwe Warriors

11.11.2023

0-1

(0-1)

Green Eagles

Kabwe Warriors

18.02.2023

2-0

(1-0)

Green Eagles

Green Eagles

09.10.2022

0-0

(0-0)

Kabwe Warriors

Kabwe Warriors

19.02.2022

1-2

(1-1)

Green Eagles

Green Eagles

16.10.2021

1-2

Kabwe Warriors

Green Eagles

20.02.2021

2-2

Kabwe Warriors

Kabwe Warriors

31.10.2020

0-1

Green Eagles

Kabwe Warriors

14.07.2018

2-2

Green Eagles

Green Eagles

07.04.2018

0-2

Kabwe Warriors

Green Eagles

20.08.2017

3-0

Kabwe Warriors

Kabwe Warriors

06.05.2017

1-2

Green Eagles

Green Eagles

12.10.2016

0-1

Kabwe Warriors

Kabwe Warriors

28.05.2016

1-0

Green Eagles

Green Eagles

09.08.2014

1-2

Kabwe Warriors

Kabwe Warriors

12.04.2014

0-3

Green Eagles

Green Eagles vs Kabwe Warriors prediction summary

Green Eagles meets Kabwe Warriors in a match of a Regular Season - 1 round in Zambia Super League on 17.08 Saturday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Green Eagles or draws and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Green Eagles team to score and n/a for Kabwe Warriors. Green Eagles chances to win are 45%. Kabwe Warriors chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Green Eagles scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Kabwe Warriors scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Green Eagles scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Kabwe Warriors scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Green Eagles and Kabwe Warriors have played 16 matches so far. Green Eagles won 6 matches in total while Kabwe Warriors won 6 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.25 goals per Match and 36 in total.


Green Eagles scored 19 in total and 1.19 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Green Eagles won 1. Green Eagles won 5 matches out of 8 played away.


Kabwe Warriors scored 17 in total and 1.06 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Kabwe Warriors won 2. Kabwe Warriors won 4 matches out of 8 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Green Eagles vs Kabwe Warriors with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League