Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comMontenegroSecond LeagueGrbalj - Igalo
Montenegro. Second League. Regular Season - 2

Grbalj vs Igalo prediction, betting tips and odds

21.08 Sunday

17:00 CET

Stadion Donja Sutvara

Grbalj
Draw
Igalo

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
3Grbalj000000
4Igalo000000

Performance last matches

0

played

0

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 0

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Igalo

15.05.2022

1-1

(1-0)

Grbalj

Grbalj

30.03.2022

1-0

(1-0)

Igalo

Igalo

14.11.2021

2-1

Grbalj

Grbalj

26.09.2021

2-2

Igalo

Igalo

16.05.2021

0-1

Grbalj

Grbalj

04.04.2021

0-2

Igalo

Igalo

15.11.2020

0-2

Grbalj

Grbalj

27.09.2020

0-2

Igalo

Grbalj vs Igalo prediction summary

Grbalj meets Igalo in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Montenegro Second League on 21.08 Sunday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Grbalj or draws and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Grbalj team to score and n/a for Igalo. Grbalj chances to win are 45%. Igalo chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Grbalj scored 0 against 0 in 0 last matches whereas Igalo scored 0 against 0 in its 0 last games. Grbalj scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 0 last matches whereas Igalo scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 0 last games.


Teams Grbalj and Igalo have played 8 matches so far. Grbalj won 3 matches in total while Igalo won 3 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.13 goals per Match and 17 in total.


Grbalj scored 8 in total and 1.00 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Grbalj won 1. Grbalj won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


Igalo scored 9 in total and 1.13 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Igalo won 1. Igalo won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Grbalj vs Igalo with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Second League