Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Austria. Cup. 2nd Round

Grazer AK vs WSG Wattens prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-4 (2-2)

22.09 Wednesday

20:25 CET

Merkur Arena

Grazer AK
Draw
WSG Wattens

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

2 : 1

goals

3 : 0

2.0 : 1.0

goals avg

3.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Grazer AK vs WSG Wattens prediction summary

Grazer AK meets WSG Wattens in a match of a 2nd Round round in Austria Cup on 22.09 Wednesday at 20:25 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or WSG Wattens and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Grazer AK team to score and less than 3.5 for WSG Wattens. Grazer AK chances to win are 10%. WSG Wattens chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Grazer AK scored 2 against 1 in 1 last matches whereas WSG Wattens scored 3 against 0 in its 1 last games. Grazer AK scored 2.0 against 1.0 in 1 last matches whereas WSG Wattens scored 3.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Grazer AK and WSG Wattens have played 0 matches so far. Grazer AK won 0 matches in total while WSG Wattens won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Grazer AK scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Grazer AK won 0. Grazer AK won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


WSG Wattens scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home WSG Wattens won 0. WSG Wattens won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Grazer AK vs WSG Wattens with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!