Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustria2. LigaGrazer AK - First Vienna
Austria. 2. Liga. Regular Season - 18

Grazer AK vs First Vienna prediction, betting tips and odds

01.03 Friday

20:00 CET

Merkur Arena

Grazer AK
Draw
First Vienna

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
L
W
D
L
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
1Grazer AK1714121943
7First Vienna17755026

Performance last matches

17

played

17

home

away

total

34 : 15

goals

23 : 23

2.0 : 0.9

goals avg

1.4 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

First Vienna

11.08.2023

2-3

(2-0)

Grazer AK

First Vienna

10.03.2023

0-2

(0-2)

Grazer AK

Grazer AK

23.10.2022

1-0

(0-0)

First Vienna

Grazer AK

13.07.2012

2-2

(0-1)

First Vienna

Grazer AK vs First Vienna prediction summary

Grazer AK meets First Vienna in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in Austria 2. Liga on 01.03 Friday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Grazer AK and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Grazer AK team to score and less than 1.5 for First Vienna. Grazer AK chances to win are 45%. First Vienna chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Grazer AK scored 34 against 15 in 17 last matches whereas First Vienna scored 23 against 23 in its 17 last games. Grazer AK scored 2.0 against 0.9 in 17 last matches whereas First Vienna scored 1.4 against 1.4 in its 17 last games.


Teams Grazer AK and First Vienna have played 4 matches so far. Grazer AK won 3 matches in total while First Vienna won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 12 in total.


Grazer AK scored 8 in total and 2.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Grazer AK won 1. Grazer AK won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


First Vienna scored 4 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home First Vienna won 0. First Vienna won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Grazer AK vs First Vienna with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2. Liga