Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSwitzerlandSchweizer PokalGrasshoppers - FC Basel 1893
Switzerland. Schweizer Pokal. Round of 16

Grasshoppers vs FC Basel 1893 prediction, betting tips and odds

01.02 Wednesday

20:15 CET

Stadion Letzigrund

Grasshoppers
Draw
FC Basel 1893

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

7 : 0

goals

8 : 1

3.5 : 0.0

goals avg

4.0 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Grasshoppers

12.11.2022

1-0

(1-0)

FC Basel 1893

FC Basel 1893

11.09.2022

5-1

(2-1)

Grasshoppers

FC Basel 1893

12.05.2022

1-1

(0-0)

Grasshoppers

Grasshoppers

20.03.2022

2-4

(2-2)

FC Basel 1893

FC Basel 1893

19.12.2021

2-2

(1-0)

Grasshoppers

Grasshoppers

25.07.2021

0-2

(0-0)

FC Basel 1893

FC Basel 1893

06.07.2021

1-0

Grasshoppers

FC Basel 1893

13.04.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Grasshoppers

Grasshoppers

03.02.2019

0-4

(0-2)

FC Basel 1893

Grasshoppers

27.10.2018

1-3

(0-3)

FC Basel 1893

FC Basel 1893

04.08.2018

4-2

(2-0)

Grasshoppers

FC Basel 1893

18.04.2018

1-0

(0-0)

Grasshoppers

Grasshoppers

17.12.2017

0-2

(0-1)

FC Basel 1893

Grasshoppers

30.09.2017

0-0

(0-0)

FC Basel 1893

FC Basel 1893

10.08.2017

3-2

(2-0)

Grasshoppers

Grasshoppers

28.05.2017

1-3

(0-1)

FC Basel 1893

FC Basel 1893

18.03.2017

1-0

(1-0)

Grasshoppers

Grasshoppers

29.10.2016

0-2

(0-2)

FC Basel 1893

FC Basel 1893

10.09.2016

3-1

(2-1)

Grasshoppers

Grasshoppers vs FC Basel 1893 prediction summary

Grasshoppers meets FC Basel 1893 in a match of a Round of 16 round in Switzerland Schweizer Pokal on 01.02 Wednesday at 20:15 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or FC Basel 1893 and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Grasshoppers team to score and less than 4.5 for FC Basel 1893. Grasshoppers chances to win are 10%. FC Basel 1893 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Grasshoppers scored 7 against 0 in 2 last matches whereas FC Basel 1893 scored 8 against 1 in its 2 last games. Grasshoppers scored 3.5 against 0.0 in 2 last matches whereas FC Basel 1893 scored 4.0 against 0.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Grasshoppers and FC Basel 1893 have played 19 matches so far. Grasshoppers won 1 matches in total while FC Basel 1893 won 14 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.89 goals per Match and 55 in total.


Grasshoppers scored 14 in total and 0.74 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home Grasshoppers won 1. Grasshoppers won 0 matches out of 10 played away.


FC Basel 1893 scored 41 in total and 2.16 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home FC Basel 1893 won 7. FC Basel 1893 won 7 matches out of 9 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Grasshoppers vs FC Basel 1893 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Schweizer Pokal