Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Albania. 2nd Division - Group A. Group A - 9

Gramshi vs Iliria Fushë-Krujë prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

27.11 Saturday

13:30 CET

Fusha Sportive Gramshi

Gramshi
Draw
Iliria Fushë-Krujë

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
W
L
W
L
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Gramshi85211217
4Iliria Fushë-Krujë8521717

Performance last matches

8

played

8

home

away

total

17 : 5

goals

13 : 6

2.1 : 0.6

goals avg

1.6 : 0.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Gramshi

28.04.2021

1-0

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

24.12.2020

1-1

Gramshi

Gramshi

23.02.2013

2-1

(2-0)

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

15.09.2012

3-0

(3-0)

Gramshi

Gramshi

11.02.2012

3-0

(1-0)

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

Iliria Fushë-Krujë

10.09.2011

1-2

(0-1)

Gramshi

Gramshi vs Iliria Fushë-Krujë prediction summary

Gramshi meets Iliria Fushë-Krujë in a match of a Group A - 9 round in Albania 2nd Division - Group A on 27.11 Saturday at 13:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Gramshi or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Gramshi team to score and less than 1.5 for Iliria Fushë-Krujë. Gramshi chances to win are 45%. Iliria Fushë-Krujë chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Gramshi scored 17 against 5 in 8 last matches whereas Iliria Fushë-Krujë scored 13 against 6 in its 8 last games. Gramshi scored 2.1 against 0.6 in 8 last matches whereas Iliria Fushë-Krujë scored 1.6 against 0.8 in its 8 last games.


Teams Gramshi and Iliria Fushë-Krujë have played 6 matches so far. Gramshi won 4 matches in total while Iliria Fushë-Krujë won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.50 goals per Match and 15 in total.


Gramshi scored 9 in total and 1.50 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Gramshi won 3. Gramshi won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


Iliria Fushë-Krujë scored 6 in total and 1.00 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Iliria Fushë-Krujë won 1. Iliria Fushë-Krujë won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Gramshi vs Iliria Fushë-Krujë with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2nd Division - Group A