Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Albania. 2nd Division - Group A. Group A - 13

Gramshi vs Adriatiku prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

17.02 Saturday

13:30 CET

Fusha Sportive Gramshi

Gramshi
Draw
Adriatiku

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
L
L
W
L
L
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Gramshi12525417
9Adriatiku12327-1211

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

20 : 17

goals

12 : 24

1.7 : 1.4

goals avg

1.0 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Adriatiku

01.10.2023

2-3

Gramshi

Gramshi vs Adriatiku prediction summary

Gramshi meets Adriatiku in a match of a Group A - 13 round in Albania 2nd Division - Group A on 17.02 Saturday at 13:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Gramshi or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Gramshi team to score and less than 1.5 for Adriatiku. Gramshi chances to win are 45%. Adriatiku chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Gramshi scored 20 against 17 in 12 last matches whereas Adriatiku scored 12 against 24 in its 12 last games. Gramshi scored 1.7 against 1.4 in 12 last matches whereas Adriatiku scored 1.0 against 2.0 in its 12 last games.


Teams Gramshi and Adriatiku have played 1 matches so far. Gramshi won 1 matches in total while Adriatiku won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Gramshi scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Gramshi won 0. Gramshi won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Adriatiku scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Adriatiku won 0. Adriatiku won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Gramshi vs Adriatiku with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2nd Division - Group A