Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - OberosterreichGrün Weiß Micheldorf - St. Martin i.M.
Austria. Landesliga - Oberosterreich. Oberösterreich - 16

Grün Weiß Micheldorf vs St. Martin i.M. prediction, betting tips and odds

04.03 Saturday

15:00 CET

Haidlmair Arena Micheldorf

Grün Weiß Micheldorf
Draw
St. Martin i.M.

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
W
L
L
W
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3St. Martin i.M.158342727
5Grün Weiß Micheldorf157443425

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

51 : 17

goals

53 : 24

3.6 : 1.2

goals avg

3.8 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

St. Martin i.M.

06.08.2022

1-1

Grün Weiß Micheldorf

Grün Weiß Micheldorf

06.05.2022

1-2

St. Martin i.M.

St. Martin i.M.

09.10.2021

2-1

Grün Weiß Micheldorf

St. Martin i.M.

18.09.2020

1-0

Grün Weiß Micheldorf

Grün Weiß Micheldorf

11.10.2019

0-2

St. Martin i.M.

Grün Weiß Micheldorf vs St. Martin i.M. prediction summary

Grün Weiß Micheldorf meets St. Martin i.M. in a match of a Oberösterreich - 16 round in Austria Landesliga - Oberosterreich on 04.03 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or St. Martin i.M. and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Grün Weiß Micheldorf team to score and less than 4.5 for St. Martin i.M.. Grün Weiß Micheldorf chances to win are 10%. St. Martin i.M. chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Grün Weiß Micheldorf scored 51 against 17 in 14 last matches whereas St. Martin i.M. scored 53 against 24 in its 14 last games. Grün Weiß Micheldorf scored 3.6 against 1.2 in 14 last matches whereas St. Martin i.M. scored 3.8 against 1.7 in its 14 last games.


Teams Grün Weiß Micheldorf and St. Martin i.M. have played 7 matches so far. Grün Weiß Micheldorf won 0 matches in total while St. Martin i.M. won 4 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.57 goals per Match and 11 in total.


Grün Weiß Micheldorf scored 3 in total and 0.43 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Grün Weiß Micheldorf won 0. Grün Weiß Micheldorf won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


St. Martin i.M. scored 8 in total and 1.14 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home St. Martin i.M. won 2. St. Martin i.M. won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Grün Weiß Micheldorf vs St. Martin i.M. with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Oberosterreich